History

1938

Diedrich Buß opened a small butcher's shop with canning plant in Bremen.

1955

The first steps were taken towards the industrial manufacture of Buss products in a meat factory in Zeven with 50 employees.

1963

Outsourcing of the operation to Ottersberg and further development of industrial food production.

1975

The Westphalian meat products factory Stockmeyer GmbH & Co. KG (now heristo ag Bad Rothenfelde), which acquired an interest in Buss in 1973, entirely took over the operation.

1994

Buss started producing chilled ready meals.

today

Buss is one of the most modern food companies for ready meals in Germany. With about 370 employees more than 1,000,000 servings are produced daily, which are distributed across the world.
The product range covers chilled and unchilled stews, soups, ready meals and desserts.

  • 1938
  • 1955
  • 1963
  • 1975
  • 1994
  • today